Infinity Occupational Health is able to offer a range of occupational health services requiring Occupational Physician input. This is either in our clinic locations (London, Cardiff, Swansea, Carmarthen), at client sites or home visits.
We can tailor services for your companies needs, however large or small.
We deliver our reports well within the industry standard, and aim for less than 3 working days. If urgent we operate a same day service from some clinics.
Appointments are offered within 2 weeks, and often much sooner - we understand the importance of timely management decisions in any business. In addition we can undertake telephone assessments in some appropriate cases (by an experienced occupational health physician).
In addition we can offer executive medicals in our Swansea clinic for a thorough screening examination including blood tests, ECG, vision and lung function testing.
Occupational Physician assessments
- Ad hoc referrals from management/Human Resources
- Full or half day Occupational Physician clinics
- Tier 4 HAVS (hand-arm vibration syndrome) assessments
- HGV medical assessments
- Appointed Doctor assessments (lead, asbestos, ionising radiation)
Click here to see what is done and included in an occupational health report
Occupational Physiotherapy Assessments
- Physiotherapy treatment - reactive and proactive
- Ergonomic workplace/workstation assessment
- Bespoke training packages (back care, manual handling and display screen equipment)
- Early intervention/ telephone assessment (bespoke exercise program)
- On-site massage and podiatry